Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 in a nutshell.

Okay I saw a lot of us wanted to recap 2010 and discuss our future plans for the year 2011. Well, I am going to do the same.

The recap of 2010? Well, I grew emotionally and spiritually during the 2010 year. I overcame numerous emotional obstacles. I probably got down to my lowest point of my 24 years of living thus far. However, with all the bad in 2010 (and trust me there was a significant amount of bad) I learned to appreciate ALL the good moments. I wanted to lose weight, and I did.

And I am more than happy that I opted to stay in for New Years Eve this year. I am starting to make more and more responsible decisions. I have to work tomorrow, and honestly I would rather not be doing it with a hangover. I would also like to have obtained a sufficient number of hours of sleep. I have a feeling that 2011, is going to be a good year! 2010 is ending so peacefully. It was an absolutely beautiful day in Pittsburgh! With being December 31st. The sun was shining and it was in the mid 50's!

(**Actual photo**) How beautiful it was on the last day of 2010!

Goals for 2011:

  • Continue to lose weight, and hopefully reach my goal weight by this time next year. 
  • Become a runner. I want runners legs, and I want to be able to run an entire 5k. 
  • To be more outspoken and not be afraid to express my opinions. 
  • Be less fearful.
  • Cut out useless spending (Coffee from Starbucks, McDonalds, Vending Machines, etc.)
  • Successfully begin my photography business. 
  • Be less judgmental on first impressions. 
  • Enjoy myself, enjoy life, don't get easily worked up over things, and most importantly be happy.
  • Oh yeah! And try to stick to ONE hair color hehe! Which would be blonde! (It's going to take awhile to convert it back)

Wishing everyone great fortune in the new year to come! 

Peace, <3, =)



2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the nice comment on my blog! I'm staying in for NYE too since I'm sick :( Your hair always looks so pretty in your pictures. You will look pretty no matter what color you dye your hair! Congrats on all your weight loss this year. We all have slip ups sometimes but taking hold of it is what counts :)

    ReplyDelete