Sunday, December 26, 2010

Introducing myself to the blogging world:

First of all welcome to Stilettos && Martini's. Now you may ask why Stilettos and Martini's? Because I am the sex and the city kind of girl. Or the Real housewives of New Jersey kind of diva. Maybe its my New Jersey/NYC roots? I don't know but I am a "Pittsburgh" girl now. Steelers & Pens... and part country diva?  Quite possibly. Anyways, back to Stilettos & Martinis... the stiletto's part I believe I conveyed but Martini's, it seems to be a more classy drink. I definitely am a beer girl though, but I do believe in class. But I do enjoy my cocktails, margaritas, and martinis. YUM =)

So again, welcome to Stilettos and Martini's. Believe it or not this is part weight loss with a dash of this so called thing called LIFE, blog.

I am a Weight Watchers member, and as I blog on there it is not viewable to non-members. So I decided create another blog that is more towards life && weight loss, rather than my WW blog being geared only to wards weight loss. I was inspired to do this since I became the "Team Captain" of my place of employments weight loss challenge. I want to be able to help my co-workers live a healthier life style. Those whom are serious about losing weight, feeling better, and being healthier. Challenge begins Jan 3rd and goes until June 26, 2011.

So now that we established the reason for Stilettos & Martinis, let me introduce you to the author behind the scenes.


Name is Kelly. 24 years young. Current hair color dark brunette (This is something that changes quite often.)

Classy, nice, sarcastic, diva-like, are all words I would use to describe myself. Would others describe me with the same words? Perhaps, but if not chances are they don't really "know" me. 

I am basically trying to figure out what I want to do with the rest of my life. I have so many options I am considering. I have a huge heart for children, I love human resources, photography is a passion, so is music, and youtube superstardom. 

I am all about zen. Peace, love, and happiness. Hello kitty obsessed. I always like to display my inner child, and my girly girlness. 

I do know I want to be fabulous by the time im 25. Physically fit, financially fit. I want to have some idea of some direction in life. I do have goals believe it or not. 

I started Weight Watchers on January 5, 2010 and I am down about 50lbs. My lowest dropped was 65lbs but do to a minor hiatus things changed. I have all the desire in the world to get to my goal weight and I promise you I am going to do this. 

As the blogs continue you will get to know me on a more personal level. However, this is not a bashing blog. I actually write in a journal bi-daily for that. It's good to control your emotions and anxiety. 





Peace, <3, =),

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world! I love stilettos, and I love martinis... I just don't know if I fit in better in the country, or the city. I grew up in a fairly large city, but have lived in the country for the past 11 years. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new blog is so cute! I just started too, after seeing a few from the WW boards, it's so fun. Welcome!
    -Jessica

    ReplyDelete