Thursday, December 30, 2010

From that to this in 2010.

Well there is only ONE full day left of 2010. This is what happened in one years time.

I went from that:

                                                       (Before) I am the 2nd one from the left.

and that (Before) Late 2009

and that (Before) New years eve 2009

and that (Before)


and that (Before)

and that (Before)


To this...

and this (After)

and this (After)

and this (After)

and this (After)

and this (After)


and this (After) Im on the far right

and this (After)

and this (After)

and to this (After) December 2010

What a difference a years time can do. The major change I see, is the constant change in hair color hehe =)

Everyone have a nice and SAFE holiday! 

Peace, <3, =)





5 comments:

  1. Great job in 2010! You look so different... yes the hair color does seem to change alot :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL!!!

    You are such a beautiful girl Kelly no matter what size you are but I can see a whole new side of you at this size! Keep going and make goal in 2011. I know you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU ROCK!!! Girl, that's AWESOME! You are very beautiful...you were before, and you are now! Keep up the awesome work! What an inspiration you are! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my god you look AMAZING! That's definitely such an inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! You are gorgeous girl! congrats! That's the journey I'm about to jump on!

    ReplyDelete